CARE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST...
Emergency Dental Treatment in Bradenton, FL
Dental emergencies happen to the best of us, whether it's an unexpected broken tooth or severe decay that has resulted in an infection. Our team at Paradise Dental will address your needs promptly to ensure you don't have to suffer with tooth pain for long.
We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for immediate dental care and ask about our same-day appointments. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule. If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room.
Preventative Dentistry & Routine Dental Care
Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From dental cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Take Charge of Your Oral Health - Don't Be a Stranger!
- Professional Teeth Cleanings - We ask our patients to do their part at home by brushing and flossing twice daily. In addition to your at-home routine, you will also see our dental hygienist at least every six months to maintain good oral health. In some cases, your hygienist may request you come more frequently to prevent or maintain your periodontal condition.
- Oral Cancer Screenings - Your routine dental appointments will always include an oral cancer screening. It is important to share your full medical history with your hygienist and doctor at every visit as some patients may be at higher risk for developing oral cancer.
- Fluoride Treatments - We recommend fluoride to all of our patients as it helps to strengthen and remineralize weakened enamel. Some insurances will help cover the cost. However, if your insurance does not cover fluoride treatments, your cost will be no more than $41.
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy - Also known as a "deep cleaning", periodontal scaling and root planning is required for patients with active periodontal disease, bleeding gums, and pocket-depths over 4mm. Ask your hygienist about how you can prevent periodontal disease and if you have it, how you can control it with more routine cleanings?
- Sealants - Sealants are most commonly completed on children to fill the deep groves in their molar teeth. This helps to prevent decay while they are learning productive oral hygiene habits and their new teeth are growing in. However, your dentist may occasionally recommend a sealant regardless of age if you have deep grooves in your molar teeth.
Restorative & Cosmetic Services We Offer:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed